|Shipping Methods||Cost||Transit Time||Insurance||Shipment Tracking|
|Air Freight||Very Economical||2-6 working days||Optional||YES|
|Ocean Freight||Most Economical||10-30 days||Optional||YES|
|Express Couriers||Economical||2-4 working days||YES||YES|
|Express Mail Service
|Economical||3-5 working days||YES||YES|
- (1) All our shipping fees are calculated automatically according to either the actual kg weight of the goods or the goods' dimensions, plus the delivery location.
- (2) The Air Waybill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band that you paid for. This happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions, not actual weight.
- (3) The prices depend on the different rates of the shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We're constantly working on lowering the shipping prices for you though!
- (4) All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable except in cases of wrong delivery.
- (5) If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information, and arrange a refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you.
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
- (1) We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet. (We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders at our discretion, for example where shipping to a remote area is not feasible for any reason.)
- (2) Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print below!
- (3) Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.